Wednesday, November 7, 2012

NEW blocks 1.4

stuff about 1.4


#1 Anvil

An anvil is basically an iron block. I think this is how you craft them: Three iron blocks on the top, one iron ingot in the middle, and three iron blocks on the bottom. But I only saw that picture on Google, so I'm not sure it's right. Anvils are things that can repair blocks. I'm not  sure how they work but I know they repair blocks. My theory is that if you put a damaged iron sword in and another iron sword or ingot in, you could rename the item and the iron sword or ingot will repair to full strength.

#2 beacon blocks


Beacon blocks are basically like potions. You can fuel them with iron, gold emeralds, or diamonds. If you make a 3 x 3 square. You make it with iron, gold, emeralds, or diamond blocks. The other beacon levels are shown above. I'll share more information soon. But for now, I know they are basically boosts.

 #3 heads

Heads are mob heads that you can place. I'm not sure if you can get them in survival mode, they may only be available in creative. The first head is a skeleton skull, the second is a wither boss head , the third is a zombie head, the fourth is a "Steve"basic player head, and the fifth is a creeper head.

#4 frames

Frames are things that allow you to put blocks into something that will go onto your wall. I'm not sure how you create them, but if you control click them, I believe the item goes into them. If it's a square block, like a pumpkin, it will stick out a little. But if it's a flat object, like a sword, it will not.

No comments:

Post a Comment